Huawei Router AR509GW-L-D-H
Huawei AR509 series IoT gateway is designed to work in harsh
It provides a rapidly deployable, highly available, reliable, and
secure solution for Internet of Things (IoT) applications for
finance, energy, and electric power industries, telemetry, retail,
and other industrial automation scenarios.
|1||CON/RS232 interface||2||WAN interface: GE electrical interface|
|3||WAN interface: VDSL interface||4||LAN interfaces: four GE electrical interfaces|NOTE:
- GE0 is a management interface and is used to upgrade the router.
- All GE LAN interfaces can be configured as WAN interfaces.
This button is used to reset the router.
- To reset the system, press the button.
- To restore the factory settings, hold down the button for a period
longer than 3 seconds and shorter than 10 seconds.
- Holding down the button for 10 seconds or longer will switch from
the default CON mode to the RS232 mode or from RS232 to CON mode.
Resetting the router will interrupt services. Exercise caution when
deciding to press this button.
|6||Two SIM card slots|NOTE:
- The router supports double-card single-standby, and SIM1 is the
default master card.
- If only one SIM card needs to be installed, install it in slot
- The router supports Huawei 24 W Integrated Power Adapter or 60 W
Industrial AC Power Module.
- Use a DC power cable to connect the router to an external power
|8||LTE antenna interface|
PoE power jack
The PoE power jack connects to a 100 W PoE Power Adapter to provide
power for PDs (such as IP phones, WLAN APs, and cameras) connected
to GE interfaces of the router.
To protect the router from lightning and interference, reliably
ground the router using a Ground Cable.
|11||USB interface (host)||12||Two Wi-Fi antenna interfaces|
NE20E-M2F NECMHSTB0200 AR01WEG4SB
S5720-50X-EI-46S-DC CE6850-48T4Q-EI CE6851-48S6Q-HI
CR5P03BASD73 S5700S-52P-LI-AC S2700-26TP-PWR-EI